Corporate Culture & Engagement
In our continuing commitment to aid organizations in achieving extraordinary results, Aiming High offers a broad base of training and development courses. Listed below are some of our stellar trainings that have impacted organizations in their ability to produce targeted outcomes.
Aiming High Inc. assists both large and small organizations in areas such as leadership development, change management, communication, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, and sales performance. And Aiming High’s brand partnership initiatives offer unique opportunities for audience engagement and real results.
Inventing an Extraordinary Future. Even the most prolific high achiever must retrain her/his mind to accomplish what has hasn't been accomplished yet. It is akin to updating the operating system on a computer.
Yes, the current version works; but is it optimized for maximum speed and efficiency when interfacing with the newest applications? Inventing an Extraordinary Future enables participants to "download" the mindset that will get them from where they are to their extraordinary next level. It is a highly interactive primer on living life by design, while being effective and fulfilled all at once.
Dimensions of Behavior
Dimensions of Behavior is designed to enhance awareness of diverse behavior and approaches to management. Through understanding different styles, participants learn to appreciate a diverse workforce. They will gain greater cooperation and communication by learning to focus on issues, not individuals. Upon completion of this seminar participants will:
• Understand their own behavior
• Develop communication strategies to accommodate different styles
• Gain awareness and understanding of differences
• Develop open-mindedness when dealing with differences
Dimensions of Leadership
Dimensions of Leadership is designed to expose participants to the leadership skills they possess and the attributes of excellent leaders. Upon completion of this seminar participants will:
• Tap into their own leadership abilities and how their leadership skills fit among the twelve dimensions
• Know the traits of excellent leaders
• Understand different leadership styles
Dimensions of Diversity
Dimensions of Diversity is designed to help employees discover and explore their attitudes and behavior toward people who are different from themselves. As workforces become more and more diverse, self-discovery journeys are essential to create harmonious working environments. Upon completion of this seminar participants will:
• Gain appreciation of differences
• Gain awareness of various cultural individualities
• Understand how their behavior impacts others
• Understand the behavior of others
Dimensions of Listening
Dimensions of Listening improves the listening climate of an organization and helps individuals focus on objectives. The workshop emphasizes the importance of listening and identifies six listening attitudes. Upon completion of this seminar participants will:
• Identify habits and barriers that block effective communication
• Learn different listening styles
• Improve their listening habits
• Improve their communication skills
Team Innovation defines the roles of team members to make your organization more competitive. Innovation is one of today’s primary management concerns. This workshop identifies four distinct roles for a successful team. Upon completion of this seminar participants will:
• Work together with mutual respect and fewer conflicts
• Assemble well-balanced teams with complementary strengths and skills
• Improve likelihood of success
• Have improved motivation and self-esteem
Adventures in Attitudes
Adventures in Attitudes deals with the importance of positive mental attitudes in personal, professional, marital and family relationships. This is a great tool for companies that want to foster positive attitudes throughout their organizations. This seminar focuses on the following:
• How attitudes affect your communication skills
• Creating a positive self-concept by turning weaknesses into strengths
• How to handle negative situations with poise, control and self-confidence
• How your perception affects your understanding
• Three ways of handling human relations problems
• Getting your ideas across to others
• The characteristics of good leadership
• Six mental steps to motivation
• How goals affect your happiness, success and fulfillment
Aiming High believes partnerships should be mutually beneficial which is why we offer fully curated packages instead of the standard tiered options. Custom packages are key to co-creating bigger, more valuable opportunities that our brand partners really want.
Why Partner With Us?
Direct communication with creation of 2-way conversation with our attendees and community member for meaningful insights.
Branded assets for a sponsor are their tools of brand communication through custom freemium courses, survey campaigns, speaking opportunities and more.
Honest and insightful ROI follow up. Discuss what the audience and brand would want to know further about each other and build custom program for next event.
Let us know how best to reach you and what you’re interested in exploring!